Signed in as:
Existing Small business owners hire MITM business consultants as a cost-effective way to bridge a gap in knowledge and skills within their company, or as a way to bring a fresh, objective, and professional perspective to the company. Here are the three most common reasons why our existing business clients turn to MITM for help:
1. To find the problem(s): In many cases, a business may be exhibiting problematic “symptoms”, such as a decrease in sales, or cash-flow issues, and internal management is unable to pinpoint the source of the problem. In this case, a MITM consultant can come in observe the symptoms within your operations, conduct some tests and research, and determine the root of the problem.
2.To create the solution(s): In some cases, you may have a goal that you can’t achieve internally either because there is a skills gap or because it is simply not within your company’s core competency. Hiring MITM can save time and money, and ultimately achieve a better result.
3.Optimization: In some cases, your company may have grown very quickly and known there are lots of things you could be doing better, but you don’t even know where to start. A MITM consultant can come in and bring in some fresh perspective, evaluate any or all areas of your business, and determine the processes and procedures to increase productivity levels.
not only that but it will save you money on the resources below:
1. No taxes, benefits, or human resource issues
2. Contract work is scalable
3. Contract Terms
4. Independent advice
5. Diversity of ideas from other experiences
6. Flexible for project-specific work
7. Usually a higher-level business professional may be hired
Let us show you the benefits of MITM. We will bring clarity and provide you with the ability to make decisions that are best for the business!
The MITM Membership plan is the perfect fit for someone who is not in need of a full package consultation. This comprehensive $100 a month service allows for anyone who may be in need of a dedicated MITM business consultant to help identify your business goals and consistently work with you to achieve them. Our consultants are very diverse and each one brings years of experience and most importantly the proper licenses to the table; whether that is questions around: Personal finances, Business finances, Taxes, Estate Planning, Lending, Investing, and even Residential or Commercial Real Estate